Illnesses and injuries treated:
At Urgent Care 1, we treat all minor illnesses including sore throat, ear aches, colds and flu’s. We also evaluate and treat minor trauma x-rays available on site. Our medical staff can repair minor lacerations and the following:
- Splint minor fractures.
- Sport and work physicals.
- Evaluate chest pain, do EKGs and chest x-rays.
- Treat asthma, administer breathing treatments and give steroid injections.
- Give antibiotic and pain medicine injections.
- During the flu season, we offer flu vaccines along with tetanus injections available year round.
Here are examples of conditions that can be treated at urgent care 1
- Accidents and falls,
- Sprains and broken bones.
- Back problems,
- Breathing difficulties
- Severe abdominal pain,
- Bleeding/cuts—not bleeding a lot but requiring stitches
- High fever,
- diarrhea or dehydration,
- Severe sore throat or cough,
- Mild to moderate asthma
Urgent Care 1 Services
Please click below for other services such as Lab, pharmacy and radiology.
Urgent Care 1 Services locations
Please contact the closest Urgent Clinic